At a Glance
The E-Lab was funded by the EACEA of European Union which is a state of the art facility for E-learning and much needed advanced online classes of recent times. The E-Lab is integrated with an E-learning Portal (BigBlueButton) to deliver classes to students connected to the server. The E-Lab was established at DBT-AAU Centre, AAU in late 2019 and is fully functional since 2020.
The E-Lab is fully equiped with All in One Desktops and Laptops with excellent facilities for Audio/Video interactions as well as for research activity of students, research scholars, and teachers. Alongside computers, the E-lab has MF Printers, Projectors and minor equipment like Wireless headphones for better productivity during Online Sessions. The E-lab has a dedicated server for its E-learning Portal BigBlueButton at DBT-AAU Centre which is accessible from anywhere in the world and functional.
- Server (01)
- Computers (10)
- Laptops (03)
- Projector (01)
- Printers (02)
- Headsets and other Accessories
Availibility and Guidelines
- Open Hours: 10 AM to 5 PM (Working days only), Saturdays: 10 AM to 1 PM, Lunch break: 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM
- Enter your details in the Log-Book before using the E-Lab equipment.
- No student is allowed to keep their personal/research data in the E-Lab systems. Use Google Drive for saving your data. External storage devices (Flash/Pen Drives or External Hard drives) are not allowed in E-Lab.
- Only “Master Instructors” are allowed to store their work and data in the specific systems.
- Avoid Saving Passwords and remember to Sign-out from your accounts before leaving the systems.
- Before shutting down the system Sign-out from Windows account then shutdown the system. Check if there is any Update for Windows/PC in the Shutdown option, if yes, then Update and shutdown.
- Use proper hygiene in the E-Lab. Maintain cleanliness inside the E-lab and use Dustbins. Use hand sanitizer before and after using the E-Lab equipment.
- No food item is allowed inside the E-Lab.
- Contact: Mr. Rupjyoti Das, E-Lab incharge, SysAdmin, DBT-NECAB.
Fill-in the Feedback form of the E-Lab in the below link.